It’s easy to forget that Valentine’s Day isn’t just for the married, or dating couple, but for anyone that wants to celebrate LOVE. Whether it’s your best friend, sister, brother, grandparents, next door neighbor…or quite honestly it may be a day just for YOU. The gift list is endless. There is so much love to go around!
We thought it would be perfect to share a Galentine’s Day gift guide, since we are a couple a best friends who simply adore each other. 🙂 Besides, buying for your girls is so much easier then those clueless dudes who really don’t even understand this holiday anyway!
We LOVE (you’re going to see a lot of that word in this) these products, so we might just snag them all for ourselves. Hubs, we’ve got our gifts covered!
Gift Guide for Her
1. A good, old-fashioned homemade card: sealed with a kiss!
2. A fun water bottle: we love this BKR heart-inspired glass option. She’ll find it easy to carry around too!
3. Mini Prayer Beads: a beautiful added piece of decor that will bring happiness to her home.
4. Nars Velvet Glide Lip Duo: gift one to your bestie, and keep the other!
5. If she loves pampering herself, this robe is the gift for her! (Laura needs this. She lives in her robe!)
6. Nail polish: attach this cute card and drop them off in all your girlfriends mailboxes as a sweet surprise!
7. Heart Baseball Cap: everyone has bad hair days! She’ll look so cute sporting this around town. (c0mes in 3 colors)
8. 52 Lists for Happiness Journal: OK, we need this! Everyone needs a little inspiration, balance and positivity in their life!
9. Heart Tights or socks: Most ideal for a night out, but those socks will look great propped up on their comfy couch too 😉
10. A fun pop of jewelry: These Marie Double Drop earrings are a showstopper, and pair with anything!
Who are you gifting for Galentine’s OR Valentine’s this year? Comment below! We wanna hear from you. And if you’re still looking for a good gift for that guy in your life, check out what we gave Garin and Andrew this year.
Laura & Lauren